Haniken Jewelry, LLC believes in complete customer satisfaction which is why we offer our valued customers a 14-day return policy from the time you placed your order. Our 14-day return policy gives you plenty of time to consider your purchase and allows you to get up-close and personal with our product so that you are sure that you have made the right choice.
If for any reason you are not satisfied you may return or exchange your item within 14 days from placing an order in it's original condition.
Items that fall into the following criteria can be returned, however a 15% restocking fee will apply:
• Product was deemed as a "Special Order"
• Product shows signs of wear
• Product was altered in any way including:
1. Ring Sizing, Crown Sizing
2. Engraving (of any kind, including milgrain)
3. Rhodium or polishing.
Haniken Jewelry, LLC offers low cost FedEx insured shipping to you anywhere within the United States. However, if for any reason you decide to return or exchange your item Haniken Jewelry, LLC is not responsible for any fees or costs incurred upon returning your purchase. In addition, there is a 4% restocking fee that is rendered at the time of return or exchange, unless other arrangements were previously made.
It is our duty to service you in the best way possible. It is for this reason that we insist on you following these directions when shipping your item back to Haniken Jewelry, LLC .
1. Call Haniken Jewelry, LLC at 212-302-6605 to obtain your Return Authorization Code in addition to informing them that your item will be returning. Due to the volume of packages coming in and going out everyday there is no guarantee that your return will be credited to your account unless you call and obtain your Return Authorization Code.
2. Package your return. Go to your local Post Office or Carrier and see what method of shipping is most convenient for you. Remember to have the package insured for the full amount of your purchase. All materials that were initially sent must be returned as well. If your item was delivered with a diamond certificate and that certificate is not returned, you may be liable for the $250 replacement cost. For security purposes do not write Haniken Jewelry, LLC anywhere on the outside of the box.
3. Insuring you package. As stated above, every return must be insured for its full purchase price. Additionally, do not disclose the content of the package. Haniken Jewelry, LLC is not and will not be held responsible for loss or damage of merchandise.
4. Address: Your package is to be sent to: Haniken NYC, 66West 47th Street Booth #24 New York, NY 10036 (note that the word "Jewelry" is nowhere on the outside of the box).
Your account will be credited 7-10 business days after acknowledgment of your return.