Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and answers from our past customers:
- Are all your ring styles listed online?
- Can you customize a product?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you offer Saturday delivery?
- Can you ship to an address other than my billing address?
- Can you resize my ring?
- How many years has Haniken Jewelers been in business?
- When I purchase a diamond and ring setting, will the diamond be set into the ring?
- Is it safe to buy a diamond online?
1. Are all your ring styles listed online?
As manufacturers, we have many items not available online. If you can't find a particular style, please contact us and we'll help locate the exact style and e-mail a picture for your review.
2. Can you customize a product?
We manufacture all items listed on our site at our facility in NYC, NY. Many of our items are customizable. Please call us for details.
3. Do you charge sales tax?
Sales tax will be charged for orders shipped within the state of New York.
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
Haniken Jewelers accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal and wire transfer. Pay via wire transfer and save 2% on your purchase.
5. Do you offer Saturday delivery?
Saturday deliveries are available for additional fee.
6. Can you ship to an address other than my billing address?
Shipments made to an address different from your billing address must be verified with your credit card company. Please contact your credit card company and provide them with the shipping address to expedite the shipping process.
7. Can you resize my ring?
At Haniken Jewelers will gladly resize your ring at no charge for the first 30 days.
8. How many years Haniken Jewelers been in business?
Haniken Jewelers, creators of fine jewelry, established since 1985 at 66 west 47 th street, in the heart of New York’s famous diamond district.
9. When I purchase a diamond and ring setting, will the diamond be set into the ring?
When you receive the final product, it will arrive beautifully packaged in a teakwood ring box ready for presentation.
10. Is it safe to buy a diamond online?