Here are some of the most frequently asked questions and answers from our past customers:
- Are all your ring styles listed online?
- Can you customize a product?
- Do you charge sales tax?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you offer Saturday delivery?
- Can you ship to an address other than my billing address?
- Can you resize my ring?
- How many years has Haniken Jewelers been in business?
- When I purchase a diamond and ring setting, will the diamond be set into the ring?
- Is it safe to buy a diamond online?
1. Are all your ring styles listed online?
As manufacturers, we have many items not available online. If you can't find a particular style, please contact us and we'll help locate the exact style and e-mail a picture for your review.
2. Can you customize a product?
We manufacture all items listed on our site at our facility in NYC, NY. Many of our items are customizable. Please call or email us for details.
3. Do you charge sales tax?
Sales tax will be charged for orders shipped within the state of New York.
4. What forms of payment do you accept?
Haniken Jewelers accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal and wire transfer. Pay via wire transfer and save 1.75% on your purchase.
5. Do you offer Saturday delivery?
Saturday deliveries are available for a small additional charge of about $15 depending on value.
6. Can you ship to an address other than my billing address?
Shipments made to an address different from your billing address are verified by PayPal checkout gateway on our site, which tells us if it's a real or fraudulent transaction. 99.9% of the time we do ship to addresses other than billing addresses.
7. Can you resize my ring?
Haniken Jewelers will gladly resize your ring at no charge for the first 30 days.
8. How many years has Haniken Jewelers been in business?
For 28 years Haniken Jewelers Store has been helping clients find diamond rings of their dreams create fine jewelry, source the best diamonds they need, and customize their own engagement rings.
9. When I purchase a diamond and ring setting, will the diamond be set into the ring?
Yes, your diamond will be set and ring will be polished and ready to present; also when you receive the final product, it will arrive beautifully packaged in a brown ribbon box or black velvet box ready for presentation.
10. Is it safe to buy a diamond online?